Who are we?
AZ Books LLC is an independent publisher specializing in interactive children’s books since 1991. Based in New York, AZ Books operates globally: our titles are now available in over 40 languages and 60 countries worldwide. We offer a variety of unique books for children aged 0‐8. These include tablet books, talking encyclopedias, innovative sound books, pop‐ups, books with flaps, EVA books, karaoke, talking pens, touch‐pad books, game books, sound puzzles and more.
What are our strengths?
- Over 100 million books in print
- Partners in more than 60 countries
- Books translated into more than 40 languages
- Innovative formats
- Cutting‐edge publishing technologies
- 300 publishing professionals in our team
- Partnerships with famous licensors, including Disney, Nickelodeon, I.M.P.S. and Rainbow
- Over 300 sq m of exhibition space occupied every year at the world’s top book fairs
- Over 100 titles presented every year
How can you benefit?
Our books are easily adjusted to any language, culture and market. Our team is open to various kinds of cooperation, such as:
- foreign rights sales (see our latest foreign rights catalog);
- packaging services, which include adapting your licenced characters to our bestselling formats or developing a brand new product starting from scratch upon product delivery;
- distribution of entire line of our products (see our distribution catalog)